Welcome To Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering Systems
We stand out from competitors due to the fact that we have a patented repair system that has proven effective time and time again when it comes to taking care of all types of structural problems, including settlement. Our U.S Patents are 8,851,800 for the apparatus and 8,206,063 for method of installation. Something else that makes us stand apart from others in our business is the fact that when you call us, you'll talk to a human being who is knowledgeable about our industry, not a voicemail recording or a menu prompting you through an endless maze of options, never letting you talk with an actual staff member. We are concerned about your family and home's safety and well-being, and this is why we put our customers needs first. Your home's structural integrity and your unique needs are our number one priority. Our mission is to provide thorough home inspections of the basement and foundation, and then provide accurate assessments and effective plans of action for getting the problems taken care of once and for all.
Waterproofing in Chicago, IL
Every large rainstorm we got water seeping into our finished downstairs. Everdry did a *thorough* job installing drainage tiles under the foundation on the inside, with jack-hammering through the floor, installing tiles, and refinishing. On the outside they installed drainage pipes all around the house leading out to a new dry basin. They also added active measures - a sump pump (never had one before), and an exhaust fan.
Our professional approach includes:
- Punctual certified structural evaluators who will assess the damage inside and outside of your home
- Respect for you, your family, and your personal belongings
- Quality, dependable, and lasting repair services
- Exclusive manufacturer warranties on installations
- Consulting with homeowners, realtors and other structural engineers
The Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System Difference
Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering Systems was founded on a simple, yet critical premise. “If you don’t have good structural engineering behind your piering system, then don’t be lifting other people’s houses with it.”
Even the most untrained eye will look at the different types of piering systems in the American marketplace and choose the one that “just makes sense.” The Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System does exactly that. When you look at the simplicity of our patent pending design, compressive strength of materials, ability to handle off-set loads, and the way it supports the foundation of a structure, you will say “that just makes sense.”
That’s good engineering! And that’s a permanent solution to a foundation settling problem!
The Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System was not conceived in a flash of brilliance at 3:00 a.m. It is not as much invention as innovation. Years of listening to engineers, contractors, industry experts, and those who only though they were experts, taught us what works and what doesn’t. We simply incorporated into this design, the ideas and concepts that “just make sense,” and eliminated the ones that didn’t.
We have identified and developed absolute confidence in 3 axioms of foundation repair and house leveling.
- You must concentrically load the pier, i.e. the pier must be installed directly under the center of the wall being lifted; not attached to the outer edge of the footing with some type of “bracket” that will break loose later due to the off-set load factor thereby requiring additional work.
- You must drive the pier all the way to “Bedrock or Stable Strata”, even if you have to go 30 feet or more to accomplish this.
- You cannot use too much steel in your piering system. It’s the only material that will allow you to go deep, withstand off-set loads, and still hold up the weight of the structure forever. The Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System has a total of .390 inches of steel in the pier wall. That’s more than any other pier in the American marketplace. Our testing Engineer took one look at our pier and said “This’ll be hell for stout.” Please refer to the Engineering Segment of this information for complete Engineering Analysis. If you are going to bet your reputation on your piering system, (and you are), make sure you have a pier that is “hell for stout.”
Any system that cannot meet these parameters should be dismissed as a "temporary fix", destined to need further work in the near future.
If you can accomplish all 3, and document if for your customer with an Engineer’s Report, as the Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System does, then you will be able to provide a permanent solution for your customer’s foundation settlement problems, while differentiating yourself from your competitors, thereby gaining a competitive advantage in your market, and insuring your success!
While we are in difficult financial times, people will still fix a foundation problem. Whoever can provide the homeowner with the best solution at a competitive price will get the contract. We will help with anything you need. We will also come to your first installation to train your installer.
The Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System is a compilation of a lot of good ideas from a lot of good contractors and engineers.